lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Shinchan_Nohara-257"

67 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Your experience of appealing on lichess#12

Definitely! I had a chat with the mods two years ago I guess.. they said it like "if you spam here we will make it (chatban) 3 months!"

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Failing Freedom struggle in life cuz of trust issues I guess#15

@greenteakitten "It is for the best.. you don't bath properly, you will become a dirtball if I don't bath you"

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Failing Freedom struggle in life cuz of trust issues I guess#6

@A_Dragon_Riding_King a bit over protective indeed I guess.. like what about the other children? 90-95% of them are capable.. the remaining too, their parents asked them to, but they aren't willing to…

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Failing Freedom struggle in life cuz of trust issues I guess#3

Please reply

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Why do chemicals react though they attained stability?#7

@err0r909 said in #6: Em.. thanks..?but I feel like u just typed my question in words in different ways.. no offence Which grade are you in btw? By chance 10th CBSE?

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Failing Freedom struggle in life cuz of trust issues I guess#1

It is a bit too long but please read and give advice I am nearly 15 now. The thing is that I guess my family doesn't trust me.. last year April they started sending me for tuition (disregarding my opi…

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Why do chemicals react though they attained stability?#5

@s2numbuq35i thankuu I really like that example!

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Where will the next great Off Topic poster come from? What will be there story?#13

Someone somewhere : Their*

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Why do chemicals react though they attained stability?#2

You may ask me why I don't search in Google or ask a teacher, I did, but I am not quite getting it..

Shinchan_Nohara-257
Off-Topic Discussion - Best Anime u have watched#16

Kusuo saiki Demon slayer

Shinchan_Nohara-257